Friday, July 3, 2009

Timothy's Coffee- Choco Chill Coupon.

choco chill... I saw an ad on Facebook about joining the Timothy's Fan Page to get a coupon for a free Choco Chill drink, so I joined the fan page. The coupon is actually for 1 Free Choco Chill with the purchase of any regular priced Choco Chill (expires July 10, 2009). Since I joined the fan page, you can just print off the coupon here or click the picture for coupon, instead of going through Facebook. I think a regularly priced Choco Chill drink is ~$2.50.

3 comments:

  1. I must be very happy for knowing the content which will be very essential for me to know about the Choco Chill Coupon. I am sure that it have to be good opportunity. amazon coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this tastes anywhere nearly as good as it looks, I need to try it as soon as possible! Just look at that thing!

    Sarah @ 99Off.net

    ReplyDelete