Monday, July 20, 2009

Mamma's Pizza.

pizza... If you enjoy pizza where every bite is a mouthful of tasty toppings, cheese and barely any crust, then Mamma's Pizza is for you. I went here because it was close to my house (North York) and it was recommended by some friends. We came to grab slices (~$4-5), which aren't the cheapest, but they are big, oily and tasty. I got the Canadian Slice, which comes loaded with toppings (mushrooms, bacon, pepperoni, etc.), while my friend got a deluxe one (pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms). The slices have very thing crusts, and almost no crust on the outside where you usually hold your pizza. The pizza here is pretty tasty, almost too tasty with the richness of all the toppings, and I definitely prefer the previously reviewed Martino Pizza (alhtough Mamma's is definitely better than The Big Slice).

Mamma's Pizza
Leslie & York Mills
808 York Mills Rd.

(416) 444 - 4588

No comments:

Post a Comment