Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tealish- Free Iced Tea.

tea... I was chilling at my friend Roger's place and picked up a NOW free newspaper (July 2009 edition) that he had. As i was looking through it, I came across an advertisement for a place called Tealish. You can bring the ad in and get one FREE drink from their new iced tea menu. Some of my other friends have been to this place and they specialize in different types of loose leaf tea. So, if you wanna try out one of their free iced teas, pick up one of these NOW newspapers in those boxes by bus stops and bring the ad in. There is also no expiration date on the ad/ coupon, so take advantage of this if you are in the area.

Tealish
198 Walnut Ave.
1/2 block S. of Queen St. W. near Trinity Bellwoods Park
416-203-3301
www.tealish.com

1 comment:

  1. This place is amazing - take advantage of this offer, their iced teas are DELICIOUS!!!

    Best I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete