Wednesday, July 1, 2009

616 Restaurant Coupon.

hot pot... 616 Restaurant serves Chinese Hot Pot buffet in Markham (previous post about DIY Hot Pot). They recently opened in the past year and after talking with the owner, Good Food Toronto has collaborated with 616 in presenting a 10% off coupon exclusive to readers of Good Food Toronto. You can print this coupon (or click the picture above) and get 10% off the bill for their hot pot dinner buffet (cash only, expires August 1, 2009). I will try this place soon and write a review as well. Please leave any comments about this place if you've been or heard of it.

1 comment:

  1. I am a food fanatic and I'm always searching the internet for food ideas. I love my hamburgers the most of course . Can anybody suggest some variations of burgers?
    http://www.originalmotorcycle.com

    ReplyDelete