Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mandarin Canada Day Lineup.

canada day... On July 1 (Canada Day), 2 friends and I trekked out to the Mandarin at Eglington and Birchmount, hoping to get some free Mandarin Buffet. This being the first time any of us had tried to get in on this promotion, we went at about 12 pm since it opens at 12:30 pm. When we got there, we couldn't believe how crazy it was as the lineup had to be 400 + deep and the lineup wrapped around and around the building, so we decided to just skip out on this packed event. We could barely drive through the parking lot as it was so packed! From what I heard, people had been lining up since around 8 or 9 am. I guess for some people, there really isn't much to do on Canada Day other than lineup for free Mandarin Buffet.

2 comments:

  1. That's intense, I thought about going when I heard about the promotion but glad I didn't. Well if you got nothing to do next year....

    thanks for the shout out btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's intense, I'm glad that I didn't go. If you got nothing to do next year....

    Thanks for the shout-out bro.

    ReplyDelete