Friday, April 10, 2009

Steak Training Day 3.

training day 3... If you haven't already seen, check out Day 1 and Day 2 of our training for the Lone Star Steak Challenge. On the Day 3 of the training, Daniel was busy training for Rugby, so I had to train for the steak by myself. I didn't want to eat that nasty cabbage by myself, so I went with just eating alot of everything. I ate dinner at home, first time in awhile... I then went out with some friends and got a Large 3 Topping (Bacon, Sausage and Extra Cheese) and a Medium Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza Nova. (Sick deal at Pizza Nova: Buy a 3 topping Large for regular price and get a medium 1 topping for $2.99... comes out to $21.98 after tax, picked up). In addition to this, I had to step the training up, so I got a Subway Foot Long Cold Cut Sub. After the dinner at home + 3/4 of all that pizza, I could barely finish the sub... it was a crazy struggle! To finish it off, I had a bowl of store bought Gelato (will post about this later).
How did I feel? Not too good! I've posted a picture of myself, and that is the look of a man stuffed with way too much food! Day 3 of the training was definitely the toughest for some reason.
Update:We were going to do the challenge tonight (April 10, 2009), but when I called to make the reservation at Lone Star, they said they were out of stock for the 72 Oz. steaks because the holiday Easter weekend has resulted in a high demand for the crazy challenge. I guess there are other fools out there like us! haha
Total Cabbage Heads Consumed:(1.75)


STEAK CHALLENGE REVIEW**
Challenge: Lone Star 72 Oz. Steak + trimmings
Contestant 1 - MeContestant 2 - Daniel
-aka St. Hubert
-age: 22
-Chinese
-6'1''
-185 LBs
-aka Korean Kobayashi
-age: 22
-Korean
-6'2''
-185 LB

** Contestant 3 -Yale (The Favourite) not shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment