Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pizza Pizza @ ACC.

raptors... If you know me, you know that I'm a pretty die hard Raptors fan. They've been having a tough season, but I got tickets to the game on sunday vs the Bulls (Derrick Rose is crazy btw!). My friend was hungry, so she got a slice of Pizza from the Pizza Pizza there. What a rip off for ~$5 a slice and $4.50 (after tax) for a Coke. For that price, it was just a pepporoni slice and it tasted extra salty (probably to get you thirsty). The positives were that the Raptors won in OT, they scored over 100 (another free slice of crap Pizza Pizza..woohoo!) and that there was in seat service where we were sitting in the lower bowl. If you're attending an event at the ACC, I would recommend either getting food outside of the ACC or going to the Tim Hortons @ the ACC only. The Tim Hortons there has the regular prices for food and drinks as any other location (unlike the ACC Pizza Pizza and Mr. Sub, which have jacked up price). I know this site is called Good Food Toronto, but sometimes I gotta give everyone advice on what places to beware of... for value and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment