Friday, March 20, 2009

Mickey D's.

late night munchies... Nothing special with this post, just good old mickey d's. Mcdonald's is crap food and leaves a taste in your mouth that doesn't go away but its cheap and always reliable! Usually I will only go to Mcdonald's for their breakfast "mmm. sausage egg mcmuffin!". It was late tonight though and I wasn't sure where to go so I hit up the York Mills/Leslie location (open 24 hrs) at around 1:30 am. As usual, I had to go with the $1.39 value menu- Junior Chicken, Double Cheeseburger and Small Fries (Total after tax was: $4.71).
Quick Notes: Very underated on the value menu are the 2 pies for $1.39. Very good quantity for value ratio! They got strawberry pies right now too which are alright, but apple is still the best. On a not so good note, the new big mac wrap, which is basically a wrap with a big mac patty inside looks like dirt. If anyones tasted that crap, I'd definitely like to hear about it (never know, cause those double cheeseburgers are addictive...)

Update: I haven't tried the "Mac Snack Wrap" yet but I thought I would post a pic so everyone knows what I'm talking about. ughhh, big mac in a wrap...looks so dirty,lol...


8 comments:

  1. I had the mac wrap, it's just all the insides of a big mac in a wrap. Tastes worse than the big mac, the wrap just isn't as good as the bun, but for more than half the price its not a bad alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props for the value menu selection there. I grab the identical 3 items at Union Stn when I gotrain back to oakville on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you ever tried the MC gangbang??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i've seen it...and it looks pretty good.haha
    double cheeseburger with the jr chicken in the middle.lol... for real though, have u dipped ur fries into the mcdonalds ice cream though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 of value pics come up to 11 dollars flat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow kenny! 7 items!? u must be a beast! I am impressed.lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the Filet O Fish lovers out there, only at the Valleymede and Highway 7 Macdonalds, Filet O Fish Combos with medium fries and drink for $3.99!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good look on the fish!..is this everyday? is that the mickey d's in the plaza with omei?

    ReplyDelete