Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BBQ.

wow!... Toronto has been having some proper weather the past couple days. 14, 15 degrees is the best and I've taken advantage by stayin outside playing ball, cruisin and... busting out the bbq! It took me a little while to get the bbq running but the taste of success was that much sweeter when I finally grilled up some meat! I only have 2 pictures since I just started this blog, but as you can see we had some home made burgers (eggs, ground beef, breadcrumbs, onions, random spices from my kitchen) and we hit up the korean supermarket "Galleria" for some pre marinated bugolgi, calbi and mackarel... can't have a bbq without beer either.
Quick notes: mmm. 5 pounds of burgers for 4 people! The premarinated bugolgi and calbi from galleria is pretty good for lazy people like us since you can just throw it on the grill but a bit on the expensive side (~$6 for 1.55 lbs of bugolgi, ~$15 for 2.4 lbs of calbi, $5.99/lb for the sliced mackarel). As for the beer, we picked up some sol, tsingtao (china!) and moosehead (see pic). Also had some old dutch chips (2/$5 at Metro). Next time we definitely need some vegetables though....

2 comments:

  1. Next time you have a BBQ with beer, call me over mannn!!

    - Tien

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.yeah man...next time... u only need 1 beer though

    ReplyDelete