Saturday, March 21, 2009

Burger King Coupon.

fast food again... I think I've covered just about every fast food burger place except Wendy's. Well yesterday, I went with my friend to get some Burger King (College/Spadina) before we played in our intramural basketball game at UT. I didn't get anything, but my friend grabbed the fish sandwich value combo of the day (no pic). In the order they included this King Deals Wild Card Coupon, which lets you get any of the King Deals value combos or the King Deals sandwiches for the King Deals price ($1.79/sandwich, $4.29/value combo) at any day of the week (Expires June 30 2009). Not as good a deal as the Harvey's or A&W deals going on right now but its good for the UT students in the area who hit up this place alot for cheap fast food. So next time you go to burger king, don't just throw the bag away, make sure to check the bag for the Wild Card coupon or ask for one, especially for you BK regulars, I know you're out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment