Friday, March 20, 2009

Harvey's Coupon.

wow!... I know I've been posting way too much about fast food, but when a deal comes along, you can't ignore it. Earlier this week I posted a coupon for the A & W uncle burger, but until April 5 2009, there is a buy one get one free coupon for Angus Mushroom Melts at Harvey's. Normally this burger sells for $5.99 (total rip off), so this is probably the only time I'd get it. In terms of fast food joints, Harvey's is definitely up there for the best burger. If you don't know where Harvey's is, off the top of my head, theres one at Eaton Centre, Union Station and my closest location is at Bayview/Cummer...
Quick Note:
You can click on the picture for the coupon as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, instead of getting the angus mushroom melt, you can get just the angus burger with this coupon ... saves you a $1.50 lol btw this blog is the shizz
    - thach

    ReplyDelete