Monday, March 23, 2009

G7 3-in-1 Instant Coffee.

cafffiiieenne...I don't drink coffee normally, but I know most people need their morning coffee/caffeine fix. I recently met up with one of my Vietnamese friends who came to visit in Toronto. Vietnamese people are known for their unique coffee (more well known is the famous Vietnamese Iced Coffee made with condensed milk). My friend cannot live without his Viet coffee and came to Toronto with packets of this G7 3 in 1 Instant Coffee. I don't drink coffee, but the amazing aroma of this coffee soon made me try. What can I say? This stuff just tastes really good, it is like coffee on steroids! For something that you just add hot water to, the G7 Instant Coffee filled the room with a great smell, tasted really sweet, and even non coffee drinkers would enjoy it. If you like Vietnamese coffee or sweet coffee, try some of this, it's pretty good for an instant mix. According to my friend, you can get it for about $3.99 for a box of 30 packets at most Asian supermarkets. As a bonus, I have included a picture of my friend, a genuine Viet, enjoying his G7 Instant Coffee. lol.

4 comments:

  1. no doubt BEST instant coffee you can get - rivals even regular coffee

    good review choice dude :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is so jokes.
    you don't even drink coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning when i wake up i am preparing myself for morning walk. Without coffee i can't do this. Coffee make me more energetic to doing this. That's why i drink coffee every morning before walking. Best Coffee Brands.

    ReplyDelete