Thursday, August 13, 2009

Viet Hoi Noodles House.

pho... I was playing in the Taste of Asia basketball tournament a while back and it started raining like crazy, so my whole team decided to forget the tournament and go grab food instead lol. We were right by Pacific Mall (aka P-Mall, Pac-Mall) and someone suggested that we go eat at Viet Hoi Noodles House on the second floor. As you've seen in my previous posts (Trainhead, Pho 88, Pho Dau Bo, etc.), I love vietnamese noodles, so I was more than happy to go try this place.

The Pho at this place is pretty decent, but not as good as Pho Dau Bo. Everyone at our table ended up getting #39, Large Size Rare Beef Noodle Soup because they had a $3.99 promotion for this. I was tired from basketball, and still hung over from drinking the night before, so I totally did not notice this $3.99 deal and ended up getting the XL Lean Beef and Beef Brisket Noodle Soup ($6.85 +tax/tip). The pho here was decent but I don't think I would come back here unless they keep running the $3.99 deal, which is awesome for a Large bowl of pho! I'm not sure if they still have this deal, but if anyone knows, please let me know, as this has to be the cheapest bowl of pho you can get in Toronto.
Viet Hoi Noodles House is located on the second floor of Pacific Mall near where the Heritage Town area is.

Unit F30 Pacific Mall
4300 Steeles Ave E
Markham, Ontario
905-940-6828

No comments:

Post a Comment