Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blue Jays $1 Hot Dogs.

blue jays... I went with a couple friends to the Rogers Centre to check out a Blue Jays game this year because they had a promotion for $5 tickets on certain nights. On these $5 nights they even sold Hot Dogs for $1 each (limit 4 per person), which was an awesome change to the usual super overpriced food they serve at concession stands in sports stadiums. From my experience with this promo, they could handle it a little better as I totally missed 2 innings of baseball because I was lining up
to buy hot dogs. Some of us also got beer ($10 each), which seemed crazy expensive, especially when theyre selling hot dogs for $1.

I had a good time at the Jays game as they won as well... if only they could play well all season long.

2 comments:

  1. We were at the Jays' game on Tuesday ... alas, they lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we lost alex rios...
    will the jays every be good again?.lol

    ReplyDelete