Sunday, August 9, 2009

Allwyn's Bakery.

jerk chicken... I've been going to Allwyn's Bakery a couple times a week for their jerk chicken, which is both cheap and delicious! Allwyn's is tiny hole in the wall type place in North York.

Everytime I come here, I grab their Jerk Chicken Sandwich ($3.50). They serve you a pretty large piece of Jerk Chicken along with coleslaw inside of a fresh fluffy coco bun. These things taste so good that I often have to grab 2 of them to satisfy my taste buds even if I'm already full. If a sandwich is not enough to fill you up, they also serve rice combos. The one pictured (top left) is a Small Jerk Chicken with Rice and Peas ($6). They also serve fresh Jamaican Beef Patties (~$2) that they make themselves (bottom left pic: my friend James eating one of these patties). You can either buy these patties by themselves or by the dozen ($13.50) or half dozen ($7).
Allwyn's bakery is a great place to hit up when you're just looking to grab a cheap and quick bite. It is located in the Parkwoods Village Plaza (inside the walkway) at York Mills and Fenside.

Allwyn's Bakery
1277 York Mills Rd #16
North York, ON, M3A1Z5
(416) 391-1757

1 comment:

  1. I love jerk chicken! I'll keep an eye out for it if I'm up that way.

    ReplyDelete