Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ming's Noodle Cafe.

fusion... My friend Roger decided to go to Ming's Noodle Cafe for lunch because we were both craving some Hong Kong Style Cafe type food (aka Cha Chan Tang). It was a little out of the way but it was worth going especially since they had their tea time specials and deals during this time (~2:30 pm- 5pm I think). We woke up pretty late and I still had that afternoon craving for breakfast food when you wake up and eat your first meal in the PM.

The perfect solution to these afternoon breakfast cravings is cheap breakfast items at these HK style Cafes. I ordered the Omelette Combo ($3.95 + tax/ tip), which comes with a pretty basic omelette filled with hot dog weiners, toast and a drink (+ 0.75 for a cold drink). This was pretty simple breakfast food that I could probably make at home, but it's cheap enough and good enough to fulfill my afternoon breakfast craving. I was still hungry since it was already like 3 pm, so I also got their BBQ chicken leg + salad + drink combo ($4.25 + tax/tip). Roger recommended this to me and it was definitely a good choice as the chicken leg was a little sweet and tasted awesome. Roger ordered some ham and vegetable pasta in cream sauce ($4.50 + tax/tip). I didn't think there was anything special about this, but for the price, the portion was huge.
Ming's Noodle Cafe is a pretty good restaurant out of the many HK Style Cafes scattered around Toronto and their tea time deals are what drew us there. It is located on the East side of Kennedy just South of Steeles (by Pacific Mall).

Ming's Noodle Cafe
3447 Kennedy Road
Scarborough, Ontario
(416)291-6088

No comments:

Post a Comment