Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cora Pizza.

pizza... I was about to play some pickup baksetball at UofT, but the courts were closed, so me and my friend Will decided to go grab something to eat instead. We wanted something close by, fast and cheap so Will suggested we go to Cora Pizza, which is right by the UofT downtown campus. Cora Pizza is a small pizza shop with the majority of its customers being UofT students. They have barely any seating available except one small table, so expect to grab a slice to go if you come here.

They serve a wide range of Pizzas, from simple slices($3.50/slice, taxes included) like Pepperoni and Deluxe to specialty ones like the Cha Cha Cha that me and Will got ($4.00/slice, taxes included). I had gotten the Cha Cha Cha before, which is covered in Roasted Chicken, Mushroom, Onions and Red Peppers. This seems to be a very popular slice and it tastes really good. The toppings, giant slices and value definitely make the pizza good here, although I found the slices lacking the proper amount of cheese (I usually love that melting, gooey cheese on my pizza!).
Cora Pizza is an awesome place for students at the UofT campus as it is so close. They are also open until 2 am on weekdays and until 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays, which makes it a great place for some late night eats, especially when your drunk and need some cheap after partying food!

Cora Pizza
656A Spadina Avenue,
Toronto, ON, M5S 2H7
416-922-1188

No comments:

Post a Comment