Thursday, September 10, 2009

Big Papa Marketta Pasta Eating Contest.

pasta eating contest... After reading about the Lone Star 72 oz Steak Challenge that I did awhile back, my friend Nancy recently informed me about a "Pasta Eating Contest" that is happening at an Italian restaurant called Big Papa Marketta. The competition is happening on September 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM. I think I've had enough of eating challenges for now, but if anyone is interested (or brave enough!), give them a call to reserve your spot. They will be giving away over $500 in cash and prizes for the winners. They are located at 2982 Bloor St. W. and their number is 416-800-1136. There are limited spots, so sign up asap!

4 comments:

  1. Pasta is sooo heavy ... I couldn't eat a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE WHY ARE U NOT PARTICIPATING. 500$!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't wanna feel like i did after the 72 oz steak again!.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. But this one would get you a "PRIZE".. unlike the steak. =) i say JUST DO ITTT!! That's right, I'm officially peer pressuring you~ hehe
    How about this, if you do it, your next meal will be on me?!?! haha... tempting, no?

    ReplyDelete