Monday, June 1, 2009

McDonald's Breakfast.

mcdonald's breakfast... No matter how hard I try to stay away from McDonald's, the one thing that always brings me back is their breakfast menu. I always get the same thing when I go for breakfast, the Sausage Egg McMuffin meal. The Sausage Egg McMuffin is McDonald's greatest invention. The griddled steamed egg, slice of cheese and a sausage patty sandwiched between a toasted english muffin makes my mouth water every time I see it. The meal also comes with a drink (I usually get hot chocolate or orange juice) and a hash brown, that is always perfectly crispy and consistently delicious.
The
only downside about McDonald's breakfast is that it is only served between 6 am- 10:30 am (11 am on weekends). Sometimes if I'm out really late, I will make the effort to stay up until 6 am to go grab McDonald's breakfast. I like it that much.lol

McDonald's Breakfast in China:
I spent the past summer in Shanghai and even in China, people love McDonald's breakfast. In Shanghai, breakfast starts at 5 am and they offer free FAST delivery too (~15-20 minutes). My friends and I would be out partying until the early morning and on our way home we would call for McDonald's delivery and when we get back we would have some tasty sausage egg mcmuffins waiting for us... amazing.

1 comment:

  1. THE BEST!!! I just had one this past Sunday....I pretty much eat only this or Jr Chicken at Mcd...

    ReplyDelete