Friday, May 8, 2009

Pizza Nova- $3.99 Medium Pepperoni.

cheap pizza... Pizza Nova is offering Medium Pepperoni Pizzas fro $3.99 next tuesday between 11 AM- 9 PM (May 12, 2009). They hold this promotion once each year and for the past couple years I have grabbed many pizzas during this day. They are also donating $1.00 from each pizza to charity, which is great, while you can enjoy some tasty Pizza Nova pizza, which is the best pizza from a chain type pizza place as previously reviewed (don't waste your time at Pizza Pizza). From my past experience, lineups vary by location, but you usually dont' have to wait long. They say maximum 2 per person, but since the promotion is lasting from 11 AM- 9 PM, there is alway time to go back and get more to stock up on haha.

Last year I think I grabbed about 3-4 for myself and was definitely stuffed. If they had this year round, I could have just ate these pizzas to train for the 72 Oz Steak Challenge.

I usually go to either the Don Mills/ York Mills or Yonge/ Lawrence Locations. The Don Mills/ York Mills location seemed to have less of a lineup in the past couple years.
Additional Pizza Nova Locations- Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment