Friday, May 29, 2009

Asia Bakery.

beef patties... I was just walking around the Danforth area where I'm working and decided to check out Asia Bakery when I saw there sign for Jamaican Patties. To tell you the truth, I only had around $3 cash on me that day and I needed to grab a quick lunch and Jamaican Patties are always a quick cheap lunch. I grabbed a Patty + Coco Bun + Cheese ($2.50). This was is a beef patty sandwiched inside a fluffy bread/bun that is a little sweet. They microwaved the beef patty and just put a slice of processed cheese in the Coco bun as well.
For $2.50, this was a quick and easy cheap lunch (the coco bun definitely helps fill you up). The patties are just average, but nothing to complain about with the price. Going into the bakery, it is a small shop with the smells of fresh breads and baked goods being made. They had some pastry's and desserts of Afghanistan background that I had never seen before, which I will definitely have a try of next time. A regular customer also came into the store to buy fresh whole wheat dough, which she said she always bought to make pizza at home. Asia Bakery is located at 929 Danforth Ave, west of Donlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment