Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sunshine Spot.

Breakfast!... The best time to have breakfast is all damn day!!! I was recently craving some eggs and bacon, so I went out a nearby restaurant in North York called Sunshine Spot that has been around forever.  I was pretty hungry and craving an eggs benedict so I went to their location on Sheppard and ordered their loaded $9 Bacon Veggie Melt version of the benedict- 2 Poached Eggs with bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, green peppers on an english muffin with tasty hollandaise sauce drizzled all over. Huge delicious portions that fixed my breakfast craving. My friends ordered the Chicken Sandwich + Soup and the Sausage + 3 egg breakfast combo that also comes with toast and roasted potatoes.  All simple, but super tasty foods. This is a great spot to hit up if you're too lazy to cook on a sunday morning or even for dinner on a friday night! Check out that sideways face on the sausage and egg plate (sausage= hair, egg yolks=eyes and nose, potatoes= mouth)! LOL

796 Sheppard Avenue E 
Toronto, ON 
M2K 1C3

No comments:

Post a Comment