Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Big Xtra is Back!.


big Xtra is back!... I have not seen the Big Xtra at Mcd's since back when they had the daily deals- big Xtra mondays!  I made a trip to the Wal- Mart at Bayview and Highway 7 and on my way out, I dropped by the instore McDonald's with a pleasant suprise. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the big Xtra on the menu. I have missed that 800+ dirty calories of goodness- big Xtra= Xtra tasty! Apparently the big Xtra has returned to all Canadian Wal- Mart McDs (if anyone can confirm this, that'd be awesome), but I've included the address below if anyone wants to be sure of a place to grab a big Xtra (for now a least!). It's $6.99 + tax ($7.90) for the Big Xtra meal that comes with fries and a drink!


If you can't find a McDonalds that has brought back the tasty sandwich, use the following instructions (taken from the Big Xtra Fanpage on facebook):


"Go into McDonalds. Order a quarter pounder, modify it. Ask for no mustard, then ask to add tomato, lettuce (bacon, cheese) and McChicken sauce."


Wal Mart McDonalds 
255 Silver Linden Drive 
Richmond Hill 
ON L4B 4V5

No comments:

Post a Comment