Friday, May 13, 2011

The Burger's Priest.

burgers!... I recently tried a burger place that has the tastiest burger that I have tried in Toronto.  My friend Peter raved about this burger for weeks before convincing me to go and try it for myself.  We made the drive down to the Queen East where Burger Priest is located and there was already a lineup of about 4-5 people on a Wednesday at 11:35 (5 mins after they open!).  
Aside from the fresh beef they use daily for their patties, what makes the burger really tasty is what they call "The Option." The Option is a deep fried portabello mushroom that is stuffed with cheeseI tried their signature burger: "The Priest" ($9.99 + tax) which is a cheese burger with all the regular toppings + this giant deep fried cheese stuff portabello mushroom.  Every single bite is delicious and the cheese just melts out of the deep fried mushroom. It's quite expensive at 10 bucks just for a burger, but if you're gonna come here and get a burger, you gotta get "The Priest." They also sell the Option by itself for $7.99 + tax. They are also cash only and closed on Sundays.

The Burger's Priest
1636 Queen Street East
Toronto M4L 1G3
647-346-0617

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I heard their burgers are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely try it out ...try it once haha..its too expensive to go regularly though

    thx for the support..been busy, gonna try to start writing again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. With knife & fork, I took a generous slice of my friend's burger. Best Food Truck In LA

    ReplyDelete