Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Harvey's 2 Original Burgers for $5.


burgers... Harvey's is currently holding a deal for their Original Burgers. Until May, 30 2010, you can grab 2 Original Burgers for $5 + tax (no coupon needed). I found this deal on RFD and apparently many locations are not advertising this, but if you ask them most places should honour this deal. I haven't been to Harvey's in awhile, but this is a pretty good deal considering how much bigger and better Harvey's burgers are compared to McDonald's (and you can load on the toppings!). Also: Harvey's free original burger day hasn't been advertised yet, but it should be coming soon (last year it was on May 24).

2 comments:

  1. Hubert, you're so expert. How did you get your format to be so good? And the food map is really cool. I'm learning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you much about it because I didn't watch it being consumed nor did I try it. Food Truck Catering Wedding

    ReplyDelete